Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I register for LEGOLAND California and SEA LIFE Aquarium separately?
Only one registration per attraction is necessary, your discount coupon is valid for both attractions, with a minimum of 10 admissions.
2. Do I register everyone in my family separately?
Only one registration per group is necessary, your discount coupon is valid for a minimum of admissions. Only one registration per email account will be activated.
3. How far in advance do I need to register?
Advanced registration is required 1 week in advance. Special offer tickets are not available at the front gate.
4. Do I enter our home address or our charter address?
Please enter the address of the location your children receive their primary instruction.
5. After I register, then what happens?
Our team will vet your application and a coupon will be emailed to you within 3 weeks of your application. Be sure to check your inbox and/or bulk mail folder. Please note that you must exchange this discount coupon at the ticket booth on the day of your visit to obtain the Homeschool discount.
6. Do I specify which Homeschool Day I wish to attend?
Your Homeschool Days discount coupon is valid for any of the specified Homeschool Days at LEGOLAND and/or SEA LIFE Aquarium. To help us better serve Homeschool families, we ask you to indicate the day you plan to visit.
7. What do I need to bring to the Park on the Homeschool Day we visit?
Bring your discount coupon and valid ID (the coupon will state the name of the person who registered).
8. I'm not sure my registration went through. Should I register again?
If you are unable to locate the discount coupon, you are welcome to register again.
9. How do I check the status of my registration?
If you have previously registered and cannot locate your coupon, you are welcome to register again.
10. Will you be offering Home School Day dates during the summer?
Home School Days are only offered during the traditional school calendar and not during the summer months.